Profiles will not be approved if they contain:
- Inappropriate language in the Username
- Personal contact information such as mobile, email or contact address
- Sexually explicit language or sexual references
- Defamatory, abusive, aggressive or violent content
- Offensive or obscene language (including swear words)
- Racially offensive or blasphemous terminology
- Sexually suggestive or nudity in the photo
- Infringes or violates intellectual property rights - such as photo of a celebrity
- Where the photo is a cartoon, illustration, animal, scenery or object of anything other than yourself.This photo needs to be a picture of you aged 18+, we cannot approve photos of minors
- Promotes a third party entity
- Insufficient or illegible content
Be elaborate while creating your profile. After your profile is activated, upload a photo. To enhance your chances of finding a partner quickly, consider the following:
- Write your About Me effectively. Do not repeat information you have already provided. Instead describe the psychological, emotional and intellectual aspects about yourself and your ideal match.
- Upload a recent and decent looking picture of yourself. A photo on a profile attracts 10x more responses.
- Enter information accurately. Be genuine.
Here are some questions you could ask yourself to create a simple yet effective About Me.
- How would you describe yourself? (e.g. confident, smart, fun-loving, caring, introvert/extrovert, talkative, witty, shy, aggressive, etc.)
- What is your attitude towards life? What are your core beliefs?
- What is your greatest ambition?
- What are your views on relationships in general?
- What are you looking for in your prospective partner?